Netflix – Unsolicited Recommendations
David E. Cox, 4 months ago 0 1 min read 616
So now, without being asked – people are suggesting shows/movies to watch on Netflix.
- A toy weed whacker is an interesting play choice.
- Yes I’m holding a camera… no I don’t want to take a picture of you and your family with your cell phone.
- Sometimes you just have to type in an enough for Google to figure out what you’re thinking. It has helped me more times than I can remember.
- I realized that I have very little of the color orange in my life – aside from a couple pairs of socks with orange on them.
- No amount of weed barrier cloth is going to stop nature. Nature will always find a way. I had weeds/grass grow around and through the barrier.
- People are now offering unsolicited Netflix recommendations.
- If thick thighs save lives… thin ones must be risky. Since I’m into self preservation, it’s the thickness for me.
- They dropped the Friday! I got an email about 4 “Black Weeks”. So it’s essentially Black November.
- Most of the colorful leaves are gone – now we’re in the dull prelude to winter. I don’t like winter.
- At one time the Suzuki Samurai was a desirable vehicle.
- A half and half is not ½ water ½ tea. That’s just watered down tea.
Leave a Reply