Pretty Pickup Trucks
There are pickup trucks that are for work: hauling, going to the dump… you know – truck stuff. and there are others that are not. Some people wouldn’t think of hauling anything dirty in theirs.
- If you’re at sporting event with a disposable mask on your chin… take it off and throw it away. Mask not disposable? Put it in your pocket or leave it at home. #halfmasking
- If you’ve ever pulled up a sunflower – you know that they are not flowers – they are small trees.
- You can look at some pickup trucks and just know that the owner would NEVER haul dirt in the back.
- Something you should never say before starting a project: “it shouldn’t take too long”.
- Waffle tongs… they really seemed like a great idea when I bought them. My family told me that I should just use a fork (or my hands).
- Seafood boils – overplayed and overrated.
- You can only be turned into a puppet if you reveal strings that can be pulled.
- After answering the question, “What did you do over the weekend?” I sometimes wonder… was I supposed to ask them the same? I don’t always. I would prefer they just tell me.
- Even though Rick Ross was having an identity crisis – the song B.M.F (Blowing Money Fast) is undeniably good. “I think I’m Big Meech… Larry Hoover”
- Dennis Jones is now the envy of a lot of us brothas on Facebook He posted a picture that he took with Bernadette Stanis, Thelma of “Good Times”
- Sometimes, “Just because I always wanted _____” is a good reason to make a purchase.