New York City: Travel Observations
New York City: My thoughts
“Give that old country living… City life ain’t for me”Dennis Brown: Shashamane Living(Country Living)
- Having to walk over a condom on a sidewalk is unsettling. But it creates the question: how did it get THERE? It’s the corner of a busy intersection.
- Shoutout to the people of New York City. I’m not sure how they deal with that chaos. It’s a nice place to visit, but I couldn’t live there.
- Walking the streets, you get a variety of city aromas… from fresh flowers to gasoline and urine.
- You will never forget that cars have horns – they blow them all the time!
- Driving in New York City is… an experience in bravery.
- It’s a very interesting city. There’s a lot to do and see – plenty history… like Don Corleone 😉
- Walking a city mile takes less time than driving. Yes driving in NYC is tough, but this is true for most cities.
- It’s not worth driving… next time I’m probably taking the train. Driving allowed me an open time table for leaving – but that’s all.
- They sell a lot of plants, which strikes me as odd in a city.
- Seeing original paintings by Jean-Michel Basquiat… was worth it!!!