The pumpkin spice latte, PSL, is an annually anticipated special. The truth is, I’ve never tried one.
- Let me get this straight… You don’t eat meat, but you smoke cigars..?? I guess it’s a pick-your-poison type of thing.
- Masks have additional benefits: face warmer, wind & dust protection, and scent barrier in the men’s restroom.
- I want to try a pumpkin spice latte, but I don’t care enough. So, I forget.
- Mickey Mouse is just shy of 100 years old, and STILL appeals to babies, kids, and adults worldwide.
- I still don’t “get” the whole Versuz thing… I’m not sure how somebody wins or loses. D’Angelo did his alone. Did he win?
- Web applications that still use the floppy disc icon as a “save” button, need to update.
- I lost my mask yesterday. It was under my chin. #dontjudgeme
- Jeffrey Wright is an underrated actor. Although, I didn’t really like him as Jean Michel Basquiat…
- Being an uncle is one of my favorite roles. I had/have some great examples.
- Simple Truth: Hoarders are going to Hoard.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas [in stores] They start with the Christmas decorations, etc… in September. That’s way too early.
photo credit: Nathan J Hilton: