Word Of The Year 2021
Word of the year… until recently, I didn’t even know it was an annual thing. The word for 2021 is actually an acronym, NFT (non-fungible token).
- I remember when a 32GB SD/Micro SD Card was top of the line. Now, they’re practically unusable. High resolution pictures and video files are so large these days.
- Is it just me or is Mr. T too old for the “Mr. T” character? I know it’s his character, but he can retire it.
- I dislike most things about winter – like driving with a coat on. The obvious thing is the cold weather.
- “Word of the Year” is a thing… I’m just realizing that. I’m not sure when it started, but I know I’m late.
- The sh!t has nearly hit the fan… Dollar Tree is increasing the price of all items to $1.25! They may have to change their name.
- A repairman that relies on his customers to provide tools is a leave-alot-of-stuff-broke-man. Who shows up to fix something without any tools?
- I’m truly confused by cranberry sauce… is it a side dish – a condiment? Do people eat it in the summertime? I’ve never seen any at a cookout?
- Patti Labelle couldn’t give away sweet potato pies now. They weren’t even very good. #internetHype During the craze, I managed to get a taste of one. It didn’t live up to the hype.
- Of all the Starbucks coffees, Thanksgiving Blend is my least favorite. If it’s the featured dark roast, I get something else.
- According to my email – Black Friday started on Wednesday, November 24… everybody was “Starting Early”. You can even argue that it started November 1st.
- The best and worst store on Black Friday is the grocery store – Not many people, but a lot of bare shelves. I had no idea Nilla Wafers® were a hot Thanksgiving item.