Adulting Sucks – Failing to be Irresponsible
David E. Cox, 2 years ago 0 1 min read 275
- Adulting sucks. There are times when I try not to be a responsible adult – but then I end up getting in my own way.
- Good advice is just good advice, even without somebody stating their credentials before they give it. #nobodycares
- It is really hard to sleep when you have body parts that fall asleep too during the night.
- Rocket scientists probably joke at their job that their work is actually “rocket science”…
- I’m so happy when I don’t see an “s” on the word mine. Unfortunately, I see and sometimes hear the non-word mines. It’s actually a word – but not when it’s used that way.
- Squirrels will hang upside down by one leg, while shoveling food in their mouths with another. They are risky, crafty gatherers.
- I may never know what it’s like to “slide into somebody’s DM”. But, from what I’ve heard – it’s overrated and dangerous.
- Snitches don’t get stitches – they get immunity. If the information you have is valuable, tell it and you walk away.
- I heard the word cleavage used that wasn’t talking about breasts. It didn’t sound right. That word always make me think of breasts.
- I can’t remember the last time I’ve had cash in my wallet. I know I should carry some, but going to the ATM is such a hassle.
- The world is extremely peaceful at 5am. Unfortunately, that’s way too early to wake up. So I don’t experience it much.
A valuable lesson to learn when you’re young is that adulting suck. Don’t be in a hurry to be one.
Leave a Reply