Cryptocurrency – I get it, but I don’t get it
David E. Cox, 9 months ago 0 1 min read 186
I get cryptocurrency from a technical standpoint, and I get the concept. But, there is still a lot about it that doesn’t make sense to me.
- Mary J. Blige can sing! But her dancing has always looked like a drunk person having a seizure.
- So they’re still “team kissing” sports trophies. Somebody just had their hand & mouth on there!
- No home makeover show would be complete without the over repeating of Oh My God!
- The Fast and Furious movies have gotten so cartoonish – that the 10th movie should actually be a cartoon. They are still entertaining, though.
- Eating trail mix while hiking is too cliché for me. So be defiant, I eat Gummi Bears or just nuts.
- Shout out to all the parents getting their folding chairs ready to sit and watch their children play sports. If it’s just practice, take a walk.
- Cryptocurrency – I get it… but I don’t get it.
- There needs to be an alternate version of the pregnancy test commercial. Everybody that takes that test isn’t happy about the results.
- Raspberry berets that come from the 2nd hand store have more character.
- Aaron Hall’s song “I Miss You” – the song and the video are completely out of sync.
- The person that created the 5/2 workweek is probably the same person that chose Sunday to lose/gain an hour.
Photo Credit: Photo by David McBee
Leave a Reply