Don’t Vacuum Old Bay Seasoning
David E. Cox, 1 year ago 0 2 min read 308
Someone in my house used the vacuum cleaner to cleanup a spill of Old Bay Seasoning. Ultimately, that proved to be a mistake. The vacuum exhaust smelled like steamed shrimp. I’m from from Maryland, so I love Old Bay and steamed shrimp – but not when I’m cleaning the floor.
- I don’t think it’s possible to eat popcorn without dropping some on the chair, on the floor, down your shirts…
- There’s a lot wrong with a Macaroni and Cheese, Grilled Cheese sandwich. But, I do like cheese,
- Some movie trailers are too long. I feel like I just watched the entire movie. Unfortunately, some movies are only as good as the trailer.
- TIP: Don’t vacuum Old Bay seasoning from your floor. Every time you vacuum after that – it will smell like steamed shrimp.
- Ebay bidding brings out my competitive side. I also make sure that even if I lose – I win. Because, the person that wins had to pay more than they planned.
- Black Friday must have been disappointing for retailers. They seem almost desperate.
- The Grinch and Scrooge were both men of questionable conviction. Both broke down to the pressure of society.
- Most Taco Bell locations can be (and are) operated by a single person. From what I see, the restaurant is hardly ever very busy.
- I was thinking that the first coconut cake was an accident. Also, I wondered why they were doing with the dried coconut in the first place?
- I saw a YouTube video titled “What we wear at -95° F…” I don’t ever want to know that kind of cold. The coldest I’ve experienced was -5° F in Minnesota…
- The dentist office charged me $14.10 for a visit. I was puzzled and irritated by the .10. Round up or down. You didn’t have to make it weird.
Leave a Reply