Cheese Pizza With Extra Meatballs
David E. Cox, 1 year ago 0 2 min read 255
- A cheese pizza with extra meatballs… is not a cheese pizza. It’s a meatball pizza.
- The napkins in the utensil packets always smell like pepper. And, I’m quite sure that most people don’t use the salt and pepper in the pack.
- I saw somebody with a selfie stick, and it had a wire! It’s 2021, they could have at least had a Bluetooth® version. Or, perhaps not have one at all.
- Detectives on TV/movies can run at sprinter’s speed in dress shoes. And, I’ve never seen one slip or fall while running in them.
- To the photographer with the camouflage big lens at the Olympic track – we can see you. I’ve determined that the camo is not for disguise.
- The person with 4 “baby on board” & 2 “frequent stops” signs on their car – is probably a first time parent.
- Morgan Freeman is an executive producer of the show “Teen Mom”. I just found that to be an interesting fact.
- Vegan shoes! Come on now… I know what makes food vegan, but how do you classify shoes.
- I saw Bigfoot! He was tattooed on a man’s calf, but that’s as close as I’m going to get.
- Walking around the grocery store carrying on a very loud AirPod conversation is such a “team of me thing” to do. And it’s irritating!!!
- A “hoodless hoodie” is not a hoodie… it’s a sweatshirt. I know it’s a marketing gimmick, but by definition a hoodie must have a hood.
How can it be a cheese pizza if it has meatballs on it?
photo credit: @cox.imagery
Leave a Reply