I’ve been told that TikTok is addictive. Since I don’t know if that’s true or not – I won’t get a TikTok account. I’ve seen several that have been posted on Facebook, but I don’t really get it. Some of them are funny, others look like lame acting attempts – just to get “likes”.
- Jalen Rose’s hair is way too black. Let the gray come through bruh! His hair was never THAT black. If you are going to color it, make it look natural.
- Youtube comment referencing Bob Marley: “I think if he were alive, he’d rollover in his grave”. That would be a very weird thing for Bob or anybody alive to do.
- The Lume deodorant commercials are just weird. Not only is the concept strange, so is the content and the presentation.
- Sarah on The Andy Griffith show was the Mayberry Alexa. Did she sleep? She must have lived at the switchboard.
- Baltimore is in the top 10 list of the “Rattiest” cities, but at least it was number 7 and not number 1.
- I realized I have a love/hate relationship with hiking. Hiking to get somewhere to shoot a picture is worth it, but hiking a trail because it’s hard is a waste of time.
- James Harden’s beard is doing too much. That thing has taken on an identity of its own.
- Publicly setting your arm on fire to protest private jets… I’m not sure I understand – but okay…
- It has been reported that Sade is in the studio recording a new album. I’m ready for it.
- I still don’t have a TikTok account. It will probably stay that way.
- The Kardashians… I still don’t care.
Photo by cottonbro studio: https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-holding-black-android-smartphone-5081930/