Thanksgiving Is The Disrespected holiday.
Thanksgiving used to be a holiday filled with food, family, and football. Over the years it has been overshadowed by Black Friday. The holiday is just a stepping stone to the more important Christmas.
- Make life interesting by using a “coin flip” for minor life decisions. Use it to choose between two restaurants, etc… not whether or not to take your medication.
- For whatever reason, baseball is still America’s pastime. But, we’ve found better things to do with our time.
- Advertising on the back of a store receipt, is in most cases – a waste of money,
- Let stand in microwave…. Why?
- If I want to sell my house, I’ll list it. I’m not going to entertain selling it to some random person that sends me a text message.
- Thanksgiving is the disrespected holiday. It’s turned into “that holiday before Christmas”. It’s all about shopping.
- Alexa: “Do you want the weather for the next 7 days?” No… who has that much time??
- Has anybody seen Warren Sapp? I wonder if he’s paying for his hoes now?
- If Rocky dies in Creed 3, I’m going to cry.
- Starbucks Coffee: Tribute Blend (absolute best), Thanksgiving Blend (absolute worst)
- Right now is the purchase gamble time… do I buy it now or wait to see if it’s listed as a Black Friday special??