Coming To America 2 – Is it too late?
Coming to America is a classic movie, but it was released in 1988. There has been credible confirmation of a Coming To America 2, but is it three decades too late?
1. Once you see the arrow in the FedEx logo, you can’t unsee it. If you’re not sure what I’m talking about, look closely at their logo.
2. I don’t like going to the bank, but when I do – I’d like to interact with a teller. The tube and TV screen makes me uncomfortable
3. Randy Watson should be credited as the originator of the “mic drop”. Hopefully, he makes an appearance in Coming To America 2. #sexualchocolate
4. We’ve all had those awkward moments when you’re not sure how to end a text message conversation.
5. Far too often, parking garages smell like pee. It smells so bad that you think people hold it so that they can purposely pee in the garage.
6. It’s too damned early for the Christmas stuff. People need to wait until November. Let Thanksgiving happen first.
7. It seems that the only reason to buy a t-shirt while on vacation – is so that you can wear it when you go on another vacation. On my last vacation, I bought a Las Vegas shirt to back up my observation.
8. Restaurant workers: Wearing latex gloves while preparing food does not give you permission to touch whatever you want and the food.
9. When you put your cell phone in the pockets of your “house” sweatpants & it immediately ends up at your ankle… probably time to stop putting stuff in the pockets.
10. I think it’s safe to say… Bigfoot doesn’t want to be found. They were looking for him when I was a child, and apparently there have been no real sightings, only blurry photos.