Hope This Email Finds You Well
We have all received an email with the greeting: I hope this email finds you well. To me it’s an annoying greeting that lacks sincerity.
- “I hope this email finds you well” is a really silly way to start a message.
2. This time last year, you could have sold toilet paper for $20 a roll.
3. Scenic byways… one person’s, “oh that’s beautiful” is another’s, “okay…”
4. Bowflex has an exercise bike that leans. That’s going to create some great YouTube blooper videos. #waitforit
5. If a stick of butter could sing… I imagine it would sound like Johnny Hartman.
6. A lot of people couldn’t wait for warm weather – so they could ride with the windows down. I’m not one of those people. That’s why they put A/C in cars.
7. If the show “The Walking Dead” had a head… it’s overdue to drive a stake through it to kill it.
8. I wonder if musicians actually have a physical vault with music in it?
9. In some ways I miss being quarantined… it was peaceful.
10. Pajamas are an acceptable form of outdoor clothing. I’ve seen more PJs at Starbucks recently than Walmart.
11. When I was younger – never in a million years would I imagine I’d be buying bottled water.
Photo by Torsten Dettlaff from Pexels
Leave a Reply